Getting the evil eye from a stranger is never welcomed. But receiving an evil eye from a loved one can actually be great! Only if we're talking about jewelry though!
These dainty little baubles, sometimes in the shape of a realistic eye and more often in abstract and round forms, are perfect for layering with your other jewelry and for adding a pop of color. Most often the evil eye includes shades of blue, but as of late the evil eye has become a little more free-form and can include colors such as black, red, and gold.
The superstitious believe that the evil eye wards off evil spirits causing some to wear their charm everyday or at times when they need a little good luck. I don't quite buy the "warding off evil spirits" bit, but I do buy into this very cool look!
1. Circle Eye Charm necklace, Bauble Bar
2. Round Evil Eye in Blue and Yellow Sapphires, Aaron Basha
3. Light Blue Evil Eyes bracelet, Aaron Basha
4. Yellow-Gold and Diamond Teardrop Evil Eye necklace, Sydney Evan
5. Circle Eye Charm bracelet, Bauble Bar
6. Carly Michelle, Dana Rebecca Designs
7.Yellow-Gold and Diamond Evil Eye Medallion, Sydney Evan
8. Simple Evil Eye bracelet, Bauble Bar
9. Black Evil Eye on Red Silk Cord, Aaron Basha
10. White Gold and Diamond Bracelet with Small Light Blue Eye, Aaron Basha