Lately I've been loving dainty, thin, plain rings. But my old, tried and true self will always have a weak spot for chunky, stone, statement rings. Can my two loves live harmoniously? This image from my Pinterest proves that it can be done and demonstrates us how we can incorporate both looks on the same hand without it looking too gaudy or mismatched. Here's how you can recreate the look!
1. Robyn Rhodes Gold and Crystal Sappho Ring, Max & Chloe
2. Aurélie Bidermann18-karat rose gold-dipped lace ring
3. C A T B I R D Mignon Memory Ring, rose gold
4. House of Harlowe 1960 Rose Gold Spike ring
5. Rosette Ring, Vale
6. Gabriela Artigas Single White Diamond Ring
7. Mini Pave Diamond Ring, Ariel Gordon Jewelry