1. These red wines. I just got my clear braces off (yes, adult braces, ugh! So happy to have this chapter behind me!) which meant no red wine or else be cursed with stained ugly brown brackets. 20 months later, I am indulging in my favourite reds again. These two reds were consumed last week and are just as good as I remember. Maybe better.
2. Yay for t-shirt weather (well, almost!). Loving these graphic tees from J.Crew, and bonus, they're currently on sale with code HAPPYSHOPPING. Floral // These Are The Days // C'est La Vie //
3. Aveda Hand Relief. This cream is a little pricey but so amazing and indulgent. It smells divine and is the only reason my hands aren't totally chapped this winter.
4. Vale Staple ring. This ring is simple, beautiful, easy, and everyday cool. (Also pictured is my Jennie Kwon open cuff equilibrium ring. I've posted about it ad nauseum and is safely an all-time favourite!)
5. Happy. A pleasant reminder in a mess of gold chains.
6. House of Cards season 2 on Netflix. We're savouring these episodes because once they're done, they're done. And then the waiting begins again.
7. Thumb rings. I've started wearing a thin twisted gold band on my thumb and I am kind of loving it. Inspired by Emily.
8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. I had a gift card to Sephora that I'd been saving since Christmas. I finally made my choice and went with Hourglass' super pretty, sheer, glowy powder in Dim Light. I can't really describe it, but it just makes my face bright and awake. It's sheer so you can't really see it. Which is maybe the beauty of it? You'll just look brighter.