1. Herschel Duffle Bag. The perfect carry on - loads of room and a stylish print (another fun print here.)
2. An iPad or tablet. Bring your music & apps with you and stay connected en route. Loving this Kate Spade iPad case.
3. Headphones. Block out 3B in style.
4. Jewelry. I like to bring a) stacking rings, b) a few dainty necklaces for layering, and c) a fun statement piece.
5. A travel journal. Jot down your memories in this Rifle Paper Co. journal so you'll never forget them. I also recommend taking notes ahead of time so you don't miss out on any key landmarks, must-try restaurants, and boutiques (write down those addresses!).
6. Ray-Ban New Wayfarers. I love this update on the original. Every holiday needs a good set of sunglasses.
7. Snacks. Snacks for me. Snacks for the baby. Neither of us do well going hungry.
8. A good read. This one and this one are high on my list.